Product reviews

I recently bought a few new items and u wanted to do dome reviews on them. Although I've only been trying the. Out for a week I can already see a significant difference and thought I would share.

The first is JENNA HIPP ESSENTIAL NAIL & HAND CREAM


I like this product because my nails chip slit even though they're really strong, when they reach a certain length they'll break and it absolutely pisses me off!!

The product dies not have any artificial fragrances which is great because the less chemicals THE BETTER!! 

It doesn't have any parabens, phthalates, or synthetic dyes.

AKA I AM LOVING IT!!!!!

I'll let you all know how I feel after I have finished this bottle 



The second product I got was from my good Japanese friend named Aicha. She brought me a basket full if goodies and in it was this 
Here's the box it came in 
I can't exactly tell you the name but I know the website is cowsmilk.com. 


I like this product because most charcoal soaps make my face super dry but this one didn't surprisingly! So also loving this but I'll keep you guys updated.


Hope your holidays are going well. I'll post an aloe hair mask over the weekend!!

Love you guys!!

Comments

Popular Posts