Indian Face Mask!

Okay who doesnt like curry? Absolutely noone! So in celebration of how delicious Indian curry is I created an Indian face mask. All you need is Turmeric, Cumin, and some type of oil ( I used all natural Organic Coconut oil)



Tumeric/Cumin Health benefits 
  • Gets rid of puffy eyes
  • Defeats signs of aging and helps prevent and lessen wrinkles
  • helps clear acne
  • reduces oil on face
  • lightens stretch marks
  • relieves burns with its antiseptic qualities 
  • FLAWLESS SKIN!

Directions

  1. Mix a tablespoon of turmeric with half a tablespoon of cumin
  2. add a tad bit of your chosen oil (less than half a tablespoon)
  3. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of water (purified if you have it) 
  4. Mix it all together
  5. Slap it on your face
  6. let sit for 20-25 minutes (10-15 if you're in a hurry)


Before


 I am also doing a hair mask to lighten and strengthen my hair at the same time
I mixed I egg with a bunch of cinnamon! I have to let it sit for about 4-5 hours - well worth it because i do not want to put any more chemicals on my hair to lighten it.

After

    

 I am loving my hair- it definitely lightened it! I am going to do an overnight treatment tonight (ill show you guys the results) As far as my skin- LOVE IT!!!! After I took the mask off (beware you have to use soap to get the mask off, I used an all natural oatmeal bar from puronics. Afterwards I used apple cider vinegar/green tea toner and moisterized with a paraben free face lotion. I hope you all try this and have similar results!



Follow me on instagram
                                                                   @arielfollowill

Comments

Popular Posts