Mke your own toner!


 

Okay you guys, so this past week I have been trying to be as natural as possible. This includes what I put in my body and what I put on my body. So lets get to the point! I did some research and decided to make my own toner.
The first toner I made is your simple apple cider vinegar toner while the second is a neat rose water toner.



Apple Cider Vinegar benefits 
  1. ACV makes an excellent firming toner for the skin. 
  2. It has also been shown to be effective against acne without drying the skin. 
  3. Rich in natural alpha hydroxy acids
  4. Lightens sun and age spots
  5. Dissolves dead skin cells
  6. Balances the skin's PH
  7. Improves acne and acne scars
  8. Helps minimize appearance of pores 
 RECIPE 

The recipe is quite simple 
  1. 3 oz of Apple Cider Vinegar
  2. 4oz of water (purified if possible but not completely necessary)
  3. mix together and replace it with your regular toner. Use with a cotton ball. Store in the refrigerator 

ROSE WATER BENEFITS 

  1. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, this helps to reduce redness from aggravated skin.
  2. Gets deep down into pores and removes the dirt, it also helps reduce the size of these pores. It has astringent like properties, which is why it is used after facials and clean ups to close open pores. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
  3.  Rose Water can also restore you skin’s PH, which helps find that happy medium between oily and dry. It tightens pores, fights blemishes, and helps stave off wrinkles.
 RECIPE & DIRECTIONS 
My mother has a rose garden in her yard so I plucked about two roses and also picked some fallen petals off the floor.

  1. I rinsed the petals and placed them in a pot.
  2. poured about 2 cups of purified water. (you'll need enought o just barely cover the roses)
  3. Then I put the flame on the lowest setting and let chemistry set in
  4. I left it on the burner for about 30 minutes
  5. then I let it set until it cool.
  6. I have it in a container stored in my fridge because it lasts longer that way. I use it about 3 times a day. Morning, evening, and nighttime.

Ive been using both for a week (maybe less) and here are the results
  

BEFORE




AND AFTER 
 

I feel like I don't even have to wear foundation anymore and in fact in the AFTER photo I'm not! I am going to try and not wear foundation for a week to see if and how it will affect my face. I definitely recommend you guys try both of these I promise you will be sooo sooo happy with your results!

The apple cider vinegar has an awful smell but once it dries the funk goes away, and you'll be so happy with your results, they outweigh the smell.
Let me know if you guys see any results over time and if so email them to me at arielanderson97@gmail.com 
I will make a whole post on your changes!

Comments

  1. I came across an article about this last month when I was looking up ACV hair rises and thought about trying it, but then I completely forgot. I'll have to do this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts