Beauty Cleanse!




So today I am taking the time to do a beauty cleanse, this doesn't just include outer beauty but INNER beauty! Which I find to be way more important, if you feel good on the inside its gonna show on the outside. With that being said lets move along


1. So today I decided to mainly eat foods that come from the earth and drink tons of water (along with some iced peppermint tazo tea)













2. Listen to music that makes you want to shake it! I am currently listening to The Kill Bill Volume.1 Soundtrack    



3. Read!!! I am reading Bobbi Brown Beauty (The ultimate beauty resource) Very interesting! Learning a lot and can not wait to share with you guys!!!

4. FACE MASK!!! My favorite! I am doing a Voskos Plain natural Greek facemask






 





 
















5. Hair treatment. I washed my hair yesterday and fed my dry locks a bunch of organic Coconut oil, braided it and let it be. I dont know when I am going to wash it out. I really want my hair to stop breaking and start growing so I am doing my best to not put heat on it and style it as ittle as possible. I will probably wash the oil out tomorrow or Saturday...who knows I may just keep it in until Monday!

You can do any of these in any order you choose
I woke up and drank a ton of iced water, cold water first thing in the morning helps to speed up your metabolism and clean out the toxins in your body. Drink water all day for beautiful skin and just in general! It helps your body function a lot better.

I kept the face mask on for 30 minutes and here are the results! I love them
 

Comments

  1. You're amazing, just thought I'd let you know that :) Okay Miss beauty/Health queen.. School me. I need to repair my hair from all the bleach i've recently put in it. Any suggestions? Does the coconut oil weigh it down or make it oily? My hair tends to get oily fast, but not so much after my most recent bleach session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Jess! Hrmm im going to make a post on hair care within the next day or two.

      The oils that built up in your hair are good for it! They really hep it grow, since your hair gets oily fast I would take time before you go to sleep to brush through it so the oils that accumilate at the top of your head will be pushed throughout all of your locks especially the dry parts.

      Bleaching is awful for your hair and im dealing with the effects of it now, I bleached mine in Sep and my hair was very dry (winter dosnt help) and it was breaking like crazy. But now its a lot better because I do not put any heat on it (which i would advise you to do, meaning try to cut back straightening, curling, all of that)

      and on your day off just soak your hair in olive oil and let wrap it up, you wont see the results immediately but after time you'll definitely see em

      also check out my egg yolk post!!

      Delete
    2. Every time I tried to reply from my phone it would never post -_- lol I love you too!!! And yes bleach is awful!! It didn't really do much damage while I just had it bleached for highlights, but when I had it all bleached it got extremely dry. I've been using a hair mask from Matrix the past week and it's made my hair feel amazing. I don't want to have to buy it all the time though so I'm going to pick up some coconut oil tomorrow. The whole brushing it to distribute the oil is a handy tip.. especially since my hair isn't producing that much oil anymore. I've been using a Moroccan oil product line that I got from my salon and it works really good but is expensive. I bought a heat protectant spray from them as well. I hardly ever use a flat iron, but I use a hair dryer after I wash it since my hair is naturally curly and I prefer it straight. I'll check the egg yolk post out now! And I'm off Saturday, so as long as I don't forget to get the oil I'll use it Saturday and let you know how I like it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts