Sour cream, Cilantro, and Cucumber face mask

 "sounds like a dip, I want to take a chip and scoop from your face!"

I know! it sounds weird and it is but like all the face masks I put up here it is AMAZING
I wanted to try something new so I started researching and when I research boy do I research!
so here goes


Ingredients
  • 2-3 tbs of sour cream ( I used an organic light sour cream and because it was organic it was very thin, I would have rather had a thicker base but Ill work with what I can get.)
  • 3-4 minced or blended cucumbers. 
  • A handful of cilantro
I would recommend blending  the cilantro and cucumber together. I was too lazy to wash mine so I just chopped it all up. But I guarantee that the mask will work better if those two ingredients are spread out.



Sour Cream 

Sour cream is great for your skin because of the amount of lactic acid it has in it. it helps the skin retain its own moisture, naturally exfoliates and boosts the production of collagen.

Cilantro

cilanro has anti-inflamatory properties which is great for sensitive skin, it also helps to lighten and even out skins pigmentation. Cilantro is also great for anti aging!

Cucumbers
these great things help to soothe an soften skin
hydrate skin
Cucumber is a rich source of silica. Silica is a mineral which holds the connective tissues in skin and also helps in strengthening them. Silica has numerous benefits for skin and health as well. Hence, it is used in several skin care products. Rather than buying these skin care products for face from some store, you can use cucumber to make face masks at home.
.(dr granny)

Comments

Popular Posts