MAUVELOUS FACE MASK!

Face masks are my most absolute favorite thing to do when it comes to health! Our skin is the most IMPORTANT organ in our body, we mustn't overlook that nor neglect it. What I find
to be most exciting about face masks is the fact that you can make TONS out of many ingredients in your own refrigerator! I know I know!!! I find it to be quite holistic in a way, because I know what im putting on my face there are no additives or yucky chemicals like those sold in stores. So tonight my face is feeling a bit "mleh"
So I am thinking of doing an egg white and lemon mask! Too many I know this sounds repulsive, I mean eggs don't smell fairly nice but they are GREAT for your skin, I don't even know where to begin! Egg whites help to give you a miniature "face-lift" once applied you'll feel your skin begin to tighten, sometimes I like to pretend I'm the evil step mother in "A Cinderella story"

Prime Example of BOTOX! Love this actress
Aside from the partial facelift when you rinse away the smelly egg mask you'll also be rinsing those dreadful dead skin cell! Yuck we don't want our pretty faces covered in those!
The egg whites also help to draw oil out of our pores while the working with the lemon to remove white heads. Lastly the protein in the egg white aids in healing and nourishing our skin which is GREAT for me because I have a bad habit of picking at my skin :(

INGREDIENTS!
you'll only be needing TWO ingredients to make this great face mask!
1 Egg White
a slice of lemon!




                                                                             Step 1
                                                                             Separate the yolk from the egg white










                                          Step 2
Add the lemon juice











Step 3
Scramble both the lemon juice and egg white together


Step 4
Wash face lightly with a mild soap. I like to use cetaphil  bu today I am using  Lush's "Fresh Farmacy" great for sensitive skin! Fresh Farmacy contains chamomile extract to calm, rose and lavender to soothe dry patches and tea tree to clear up any blemishes

Fresh Farmacy















Step 5
 After your face dries you are ready for your egg mask! Whisk it very well and use the frothy foam that should have risen as you whisked. Wipe it ALL over your face, next move in to the real eggy stuff, make sure to completely cover your face with it. I know it might smell bad but afterwards I can promise you that you will not care because you'll be so impressed with the glow of your skin!



Step 6
Leave your mask on 10-15 minutes. Your face will start to get tight and you will barely be able to make any facial expressions



 TWINSIES










Step 7
Rinse your face with warm water, make sure the mask is completely off and then rinse again with cold water for half a minute just to make sure your pores are EXTRA tight!

Step 8
Make sure to moisturize! Tonight I am going to use Murads Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer with SPF15. 

And that's all there is too it, try doing this mask in the morning with the left over contents. Youll get tons of compliments, you'll even be complimenting your self!

Hope you all enjoy your new faces!


-Ariel





















Comments

Popular Posts